As the President and Principal of Sacred Heart High School, we, Mrs. Eileen M. Regan and Mr. Anthony R. Azzara, commit to our staff, to our students, to our parents, to our alumni, and to our Board of Directors the following:
• To provide a safe, nurturing and secure environment in which students encounter the living God, who in Jesus Christ, reveals His transforming love and truth.
• To partner with parents to support students in their learning and in their search for knowledge, meaning, and truth.
• To create a Catholic climate that contributes to the formation of students as active participants in the parish community.
• To foster a culture of educational excellence through critical thinking skills, innovative and rigorous curriculum standards, a global perspective, and emphasis on moral education, community, and service.
• To promote life-long learning that advances the development of the whole person – mind, body, and soul.
• To graduate students who are prepared to become productive, virtuous citizens and church leaders who will fashion a more humane and just world.