Financial Aid Night for College
Sacred Heart High School will sponsor a forum on The College Financial Aid Process for Senior Parents/Guardians on Wednesday, October 22, 2014, at 6:00 PM.
Financial Aid Forms for Seniors
- All students should complete the FAFSA application. If your family is applying for financial aid, all schools require this form.
- The 2015-2016 FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) Application Form: All students should complete the FAFSA application as soon as possible after January 1, 2015.
- There are two ways that a student can complete the FAFSA:
- Apply online at www.fafsa.gov.
- Download and complete a PDF version of the FAFSA at www.fafsa.gov. Click FAFSA Filing Options, and then click the 2015-2016 year. PDF FAFSAs must be mailed for processing.
- Any questions or concerns regarding FAFSA, please contact the Federal Student Aid Information Center directly at 1-800-433-3243.