The Sacred Heart Fund is the primary way in which our school raises revenues to be used for scholarship assistance, scholarships, and the enhancement of academic, athletic, spiritual, and extra-curricular programs. This assistance is directly attributed to the generosity of The Archdiocese of Hartford, our Alumni, Parents, Parents of Alumni, Grandparents, Faculty, Staff, Businesses, Foundations, and Friends of the Heart. Your support is critical, now more than ever, as our requests for assistance continue, especially during these challenging times.
The Sacred Heart Fund plays a vital role in the lives of our students, faculty and staff. The support of friends makes up over 10% of the school’s operating budget. Gifts to this fund:
- Support curriculum development and the introduction of new programs and services that are essential to engaging students in the pursuit of knowledge;
- Expand and upgrade our technology program
- Ensure that scholarship assistance remains at the heart of the school for students of need; and
- Perpetuate an environment that emphasizes academic excellence, faith in God, and service to others.
Please be reminded that no gift is ever too small. Your generosity, in any amount, is always welcomed, and your commitment is essential for the continued success of our school’s mission.
The mission of Sacred Heart High School is to educate students of diverse backgrounds in a strong Catholic tradition in order to empower these students to be moral and productive members of society.
Sacred Heart High School:
- Integrates the teachings of Jesus Christ into every facet of school life.
- Provides an excellent education for students of all ability levels.
- Fosters higher order thinking skills and intellectual curiosity to enable students to become life-long learners.
- Motivates students to fulfill their God – given potential spiritually, intellectually, physically, and socially.
- Challenges students to embrace their call to service within the larger community.
- Creates a safe and supportive environment to facilitate the learning process.
- Promotes a strong partnership with parents to enhance the student learning experience.
The administration, faculty, and staff of Sacred Heart High School are dedicated to enabling all of our students to experience the fullness of life that results from the development of individual talents.
The Office of Advancement works diligently with the President of Sacred Heart High School to raise additional funds for students in need of academic scholarship and financial aid. Please consider making a donation before the end of our fiscal year on June 30th.
How to Make a Donation
You may make a donation online. Or if you prefer, print out a gift form and send your donation to the SHHS Advancement Office, 142 South Elm Street, Waterbury, CT 06706. Make all checks payable to Sacred Heart High School.
If you have a question, please feel free to email Mrs. Eileen Regan, President email@example.com or Mrs. Karen Ciarleglio, Director of Advancement firstname.lastname@example.org.
Donors to the Annual Fund Appeal included nearly 700 friends of the Heart.
Click here to make a secure, on-line donation to the SHHS Fund.